TNT COVID-19 Training Protocols
TNT will follow COVID-19 safety protocols set forth by the Bounds YMCA and the Baldwin County Health Department. TNT training groups will be in session Monday thru Friday, and will use both outdoor and indoor pools, from 11:00 AM - 2:45 PM. Please check TNT Training Program descriptions for group schedules.
1. Individuals must enter the facility using the outdoor pool gated entrance, on the West side of the building's Pollard Road entrance. Swimmers must exit the facility using gate on the Whispering Pines side of the pool.
2. Prior to entering the facility, individuals will be surveyed for COVID - 19 health conditions, and will have their temperature read with a thermal imaging thermometer. If an individual shows, or has recently shown COVID-19 health conditions, and / or records a temperature above 99.9 degrees, he or she will not be permitted into the facility.
3. Swimmers should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled practice times Please do not come to practice late. If you arrive late, a coach will need to be pulled from the deck and away from practice in order to do a health survey and temperature check for your child, before they can be admitted to practice.
4. Only swimmers and coaches will be admitted into the facility. Parents who are YMCA members may enter separately through the main entrance, but will not be permitted on the pool deck. Parents are welcomed to observe practice through the fence.
5. Swimmers must arrive with their swim suit on. The locker rooms will be available until 1:30 PM for potty breaks, but not for changing. Locker roooms are high risk areas and swimmers should minimize thier risk by avoiding them if possible.
6. Personal belongings such as towells and bags must be placed iin the area designated by the coaches. Swimmers must then proceed to the shower located on the pool deck before beginning practice.
7. Individuals must keep a 6 foot distance from others while on the pool deck and in the pool. The pool deck has been marked with 6 foot spacing to help the kids with this.
8. When practice is finished, swimmers must leave the pool area quickly so the next scheduled practice can begin. Parents should be prepared to pick swimmers up at that time.
9. Senior Prep, Junior and Novice group swimmers will practice in the outdoor pool. Senior Group swimmers will practice in the indoor and outdoor pools.
Updated Practice Schedule
Tues and Thurs 11:00 - 11:45 AM
Mon, Wed, Fri 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Monday thru Friday 12:00 - 12:45 PM
Monday thru Friday 1:00 - 2:45 PM
Monthly training fess will remain the same, except for Novice 1 & 2 which will be $75.00 per month. Training fees will not increase when we return to regular summer hours.
Thank you and please contact me with questions.